Mumbles under 8s

Friday 1 February 2008

Fall Bay is very cold

Wrap up extremely warm, because the wind is bitter in Fall Bay. Players should be well wrapped as well.

Talking of wet and windy, I have 2 tickets for the Scotland game (£40). And I pretty sure I have four tickets for Italy game (two pairs) and two tickets left for French game.

Please email me if you want them.

dan.cottrell@rugby-coach.com

Don't forget 17th Feb Sunday for adults only drink and chat at 7pm in Mumbles RFC.

And finally, there was a recent incident in one of the older team's games where one of the opposition parent's was aggressive towards a referee.

I know we are all paragons of virtue (that means nice to others Rhys). However if you do feel aggrieved about something, please contact us or speak to us first and not to the opposition coaches or parents.

Lecture over. Off to find an English friendly spot of Mumbles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home